- Michigan Profile for Healthy Youth (MIPHY) Intro Video learn how to plan for, implement, and register for the MIPHY.
- Michigan Profile for Healthy Youth (MiPHY) is an online student health survey offered by the Michigan Departments of Education and Community Health to support local and regional needs assessment. The MiPHY provides student results on health risk behaviors including alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use. substance use, violence, physical activity, nutrition, sexual behavior, and emotional health in grades 7, 9, and 11.
- National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) offers comparisons to similar behaviors among youth on the national and state levels.
- Kent County Sheriff’s Department provides an indication of the number of Kent County youth experiencing encounters with law enforcement for substance use-related offenses.
- Michigan State Police A leader & Partner in law enforcement and public safety.
- Michigan Education Association Through collective action, MEA is dedicated to advocating for quality public education.
- Off the Hamster Wheel of Burnout & Over Extension Lunch & Learn Part 2 – Leaders in helping professions often struggle the most with self-care. As a result, servant leaders are often most vulnerable to cycles of burnout and overextension in their private and public lives. This information will help leaders identify root causes and develop real strategies to disrupt cycles of burnout and overextension in their lives.
KCPC Monthly Meeting Agendas
- 27-March-2018 GA-Meeting-Agenda
- 27-February 2018-GA-Meeting-Agenda
- 23-January-2018 GA-Meeting-Agenda
KCPC Monthly Meeting Minutes
- 27-March-2018 GA-Meeting-Minutes
- 27-February-2018 GA-Meeting-Minutes