The executive committee is comprised of the co-chairs of the subcommittees in addition to the coalition co-chairs and area funders. These members lend their expertise and influence to oversee internal administration needed to pursue the coalition’s mission within the community.
- Increase efficiency to focus the coalition’s energy
- Monitor internal communication
- Look ahead at broker system change and opportunities
- Articulate and make recommendations to coalition regarding policy development, changes, and practices
- Provide leadership and direction towards vision
- Provide staff oversight
- Receive and review reports
- Serve as key spokespersons for coalition
- Set coalition meeting agenda.
Executive Committee Officers are elected bi-annually in September, at the annual meeting of the Coalition, to begin a term of service in October. Unexpired terms shall be filled by a majority vote of the Officers. The term of office for an Officer shall be two years, with unlimited terms.